We are open! We are essential! We are here to serve you! Chiropractic has been deemed essential by the State of Michigan to prevent patients from attending the emergency room.
- Hand sanitizer bottles have been placed next to all major touching points that our patients may encounter throughout their visits.
- The lobby, treatment rooms, desks and counters are sanitized multiple times throughout the day.
- We have also purchased and placed extra cleaning and sanitizing products in all our treatment rooms.
- We are bringing patients back individually to separate waiting rooms and treatment rooms immediately following check-in.
- We have eliminated chairs from our lobby, allowing 6’ between each patient that may be sitting there.
- We are asking all patients to maintain that 6’ distance between other patients and employees in the office outside of physical treatments, as well as signage throughout the office.
- We have also asked patients who are experiencing any of the following symptoms to contact us to reschedule: fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, diarrhea, or other major symptoms of illness.
- Patients who have been in contact in the last 14 days with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or traveled recently are also being asked to reschedule appointments.
- We are doing morning screenings for each employee as they begin their work shift.
- All team members are wearing masks throughout the day.
We will continue to protect and provide for our patients and employees to our best ability and will continue to keep everyone informed on any new policies and processes that may change throughout!