Free Neck & Back Pain Report
A medical breakthrough with research showing success in treating back or neck pain. Even with multiple herniated discs. Find out how this FDA cleared non-surgical treatment has helped thousands and may help you!
Request a free report where you can learn more about your pain, what may be causing it, and what your treatment options are. This report will be sent out to you within 48 hours of your request (72 if you request during the weekend).
The Back Facts
The epidemic of back pain is enormous: It's a $44 billion industry, it's the leading workers' comp injury, it's the leading reason for disability for people under the age of 45, it will strike 90% of all American adults, it's the second-leading surgical procedure, and it's only getting worse.
- Up to 85% of the US Population will have Back Pain at some time in their life.
- On any given day 6.5 million people are in bed because of back pain.
- 5.4 million Americans are disabled annually due to back pain.
- An estimated 93 million workdays are lost each year due to back pain.
- 90% of all back pain resolves in 6-12 weeks.
- 5-10% of low back pain becomes chronic.
- Only 20% of all back surgeries are successful after 2 years.
- The total number of spine surgeries in the U.S. approaches800,000per year.
- An estimated $45 ? 54 billion is spent on the treatment of low back pain per year.